TeleCBT Platform for Health Care Professionals
In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, TeleCBT is offering our PHIPA compliant, end-to-end encrypted telehealth platform for use in your own private practice. The community desperately needs you to continue to provide mental health care to your clients—while at the same time keeping everyone safe.
There is no registration fee, no “membership” fee, nor any requirement for a long-term commitment. The TeleCBT platform is only 10% of each appointment booking (min. fee $10/session). Furthermore, those therapists who are offering free psychotherapy sessions to healthcare professionals in response to the COVID-19 health crisis can use the platform free of charge for those sessions.
Benefits of Choosing TeleCBT
TeleCBT is proudly Canadian and complies with all equivalent personal health information protection legislation in Canada.
TeleCBT provides all the following
• The option of video, audio and/or text therapy
• 24/7 access to the online platform to provide your clients, both existing and new, with personal care from the privacy and safety of your own home through a computer or any mobile device
• Administrative support from 9:00AM – 4:30PM ET for all appointments booked through the platform
• 24/7 IT support
• Automatic appointment email reminders, fee collection (credit card processing) and receipts.
• Confidential document sharing (e.g., inventories and handouts specific to your practice)
• E-transfers of client payments into your bank account